South Region High School #12
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
- LAUSD South Region High School #12 consists of a new 296,906 square-foot campus situated on a 16 acre site consisting of 12 separate buildings, which include: lecture halls, science laboratories, computer laboratories, administration, four small learning community schools, food service, outdoor dining structure, two gymnasiums, multi-purpose room, football field, baseball field, pool, and underground parking.
- This project consists of buildings that range from four story to one story, all of structural steel.
- There is an underground caste-in-place concrete parking garage that spans two buildings with access directly off an adjacent city street.
- The façade of the building includes: painted CMU, plaster, a metal wall panel system, and a glass curtain wall system.
- During the preconstruction phase of this project, Suffolk was able to work with the architect, consultants, and subcontractors to create a fully integrated BIM model that was instrumental in clash detection and creating shop drawings.
- South Region Education Complex #12 has the capacity to educate over 2,000 students.
- Built by Suffolk’s education general contractors in Los Angeles, CA
project 1 of 41 NEXT